Manager Nurse Development Course
This course aims to improve the management knowledge and skills of nurses, who take the role of executive nurse at different levels, to achieve effective patient-nurse-system outcomes.
Participants who complete this course successfully will be able to:
- Apply the necessary planning, organizing, coordination and evaluation stages in order to manage nursing services effectively,
- Understand the importance of effective team work,
- Know the appropriate methods to use in conflict management,
- Define and apply critical thinking and problem solving methods,
- Determine the need for change in the institution where he works, and manage the change,
- Know the importance of performance evaluation and effective performance evaluation methods,
- Know current approaches to output measurement in quality healthcare.
Duration of the Course
The total duration of the program is 5 days, 35 hours. Participants who complete the program successfully receive 35 ANCC credits.
Please contact SANERC administration with questions.
Faculty members and experts in the field of management, nursing and health management.
Active discussion: Questions and answers
Course materials are prepared and updated based on evidence-based practices from national and international sources in the related field. The materials are given to participants before the course.
There are written examinations at the beginning and end of the course.
- Score at least 80 out of 100 points from the exam at the end of the course.
Participation in all lessons is mandatory—only 10% absenteeism is acceptable.
Certification and Validity Period
The “Certificate of Achievement for Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Course” is given to all participants who complete the program successfully. The certificate is valid for five years.
The course duration and course subjects are specified in detail on the certificate. The certificate is signed by the Director of SANERC, and the Nurse Planner.
Who Can Participate?
The nurses who are in the unit / department manager position with a bachelor’s degree in nursing can participate in this course.
The course is limited to 25 participants. Please contact SANERC administration for the program fee.
The program is conducted at the Semahat Arsel Nursing Education, Practice and Research Center at the Koç University Health Sciences Campus. Please contact SANERC administration with questions.
Address: Koç University Faculty of Nursing
Semahat Arsel Nursing Education and Research Center (SANERC)
Koç University Health Sciences Campus
Davutpaşa Caddesi, No: 4
34010 Topkapı, İstanbul
Tel: +90 212 311 26 40 – 26 03
* This program is conducted in accordance with the ANCC Accreditation Standards.
Conflicts of Interest: No SANERC faculty members have any financial relationships or conflicts of interest in relation to this program.
Commercial Support: No commercial support is provided for this program.
Non-endorsement of Products: SANERC does not gain any advantage from any product sponsorship except for only officially approved products.