Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Course
This course aims to develop the knowledge and skills of the participants in systematic compilation and meta-analysis and preparation for publication in accordance with international writing standardization.
Participants who complete this course successfully will be able to:
- Explain the standardization and scope of writing in international systematic review and meta-analysis articles,
- Explain what should be written and how to write in the sections of the systematic review and meta-analysis article consisting of title, summary, introduction, method, findings, discussion and other information,
- Scan for systematic compilation and perform data extraction,
- Make quality assessment in observational and experimental research articles,
- Analyze the data obtained through systematic compilation and the results,
- Write the systematic review and meta-analysis article,
- Read/evaluate critically scientific research/systematic review and meta-analysis article.
Duration of the Course
The total duration of the program is 2 days, 16 hours. Participants who complete the program successfully receive 16 ANCC credits.
Please contact SANERC administration with questions.
In addition to scientific researches in different patterns, health professionals and experts who have knowledge, skills and experience in systematic review and meta-analysis and preparation for publication.
Active discussion: Questions and answers
Course materials are prepared and updated based on evidence-based practices from national and international sources in the related field. The materials are given to participants before the course.
There are written examinations at the beginning and end of the course.
- Score at least 60 out of 100 points from the exam at the end of the course.
Participation in all lessons is mandatory—only 10% absenteeism is acceptable.
Certification and Validity Period
The “Certificate of Achievement for Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Course” is given to all participants who complete the program successfully. The certificate is valid for five years.
The course duration and course subjects are specified in detail on the certificate. The certificate is signed by the Director of SANERC, and the Nurse Planner.
Who Can Participate?
The nurses who are graduate students, academics at all levels, and those who have at least a master’s degree in scientific studies and publishing can participate in this course.
The course is limited to 30 participants. Please contact SANERC administration for the program fee.
The program is conducted at the Semahat Arsel Nursing Education and Research Center at the Koç University Health Sciences Campus. Please contact SANERC administration with questions.
Address: Koç University Faculty of Nursing
Semahat Arsel Nursing Education, Practice and Research Center (SANERC)
Koç University Health Sciences Campus
Davutpaşa Caddesi, No: 4
34010 Topkapı, İstanbul
Tel: +90 212 311 26 40 – 26 03
* This program is conducted in accordance with the ANCC Accreditation Standards.
Conflicts of Interest: No SANERC faculty members have any financial relationships or conflicts of interest in relation to this program.
Commercial Support: No commercial support is provided for this program.
Non-endorsement of Products: SANERC does not gain any advantage from any product sponsorship except for only officially approved products.